[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 589: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 645: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
How do I get started with a simple C++ App? - Palimpalem

How do I get started with a simple C++ App?

Posts que no encajan en las otras categorías.

ModeradorCOLON Moderadores

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crowek
Aprendiz
Aprendiz
MensajesCOLON 8
RegistradoCOLON 12 Jun 2018 11:24
Escribe: PalimpalemCOLON Palimpalem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do I get started with a simple C++ App?

Notapor crowek » 21 Jun 2018 14:29

HI,

I am using Win7, PCAN-Explorer5, and Visual Studio 2010.I am trying to accomplish the following in a project I am developing in C++.
1) Create a 1 MB/sec CAN connection
2) Create a CAN message with a 29-bit header
3) Send the CAN message out the CAN bus
4) Receive the CAN response
5) Print out the CAN response
I have approached this in several ways and keep running into problems.What do I need to do to be able to instantiate simple objects like PCANClient, PCANClientConnection, and PCANMessage? What must I #include?I have PCANBasic.h and .cpp files but they do not have the objects I am looking for.
I have copied the PCANBasic.dll file into my win32 folder but the problems I am seeing are at the compiler level, not the liner level (yet).

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.peak-system.com/forum/viewt ... f=41&t=230

Thank you.

Volver a